For the rest of the 2019/20 season we've teamed up with Domino’s Pizza to give away great prizes for Saints fans!
Ahead of our game against Man City, we've got five family bundles to give away, with ten runners-up also receiving a free large pizza. To be in with a chance of winning simply enter your details below.
Saints fans can now receive 50 per cent off pizzas when you spend £30 online by using code FIFTYSFC - head to the Domino's website now, the offer is valid any day of the week until Saturday 1st August.
Plus, Domino's have got some fantastic deals available for the rest of the season - including the MVP Football Feast including two large pizzas, one chicken or sumptuous side, an extra sumptuous side, a portion of cookies, and a 1.25 litre drink for £29.99. Terms and conditions apply.
Please note, the competition and offers will be available for customers living in the following store delivery areas only:
Eastleigh - Chandler's Ford
Fareham - Stubbington
Portsmouth - City
Portsmouth - South
Southampton - Bitterne
Southampton - Burgess Road
Southampton - Hedge End
Southampton - Shirley
Southampton - The Avenue
Southampton - Weston
Waterlooville - Cowplain
Winchester – North
Competition Terms and Conditions for entry into the Domino's Family bundle giveaway.
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents within the UK aged 16 and over who live within the delivery area of the following Domino’s restaurants: [Alverstoke, Eastleigh, Eastleigh - Chandler's Ford, Fareham - Stubbington, Fareham Central, Portsmouth - City, Portsmouth - South, Romsey, Southampton - Bitterne, Southampton - Burgess Road, Southampton - Hedge End, Southampton - Shirley, Southampton - The Avenue, Southampton - Weston, Waterlooville, Waterlooville - Cowplain, Winchester, Winchester - North]. The Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18 have received parental consent to enter the Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions
2. You will be entered into the Prize Draw if you meet the above requirements and, during the Competition Period, you complete and submit the online form at southamptonfc.com, filling in all mandatory details.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will be not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per unique email address.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Prize Draw is for five winners to each win a family pizza bundle to be enjoyed on Sunday 5 July 2020, consisting of the following:
a. 1 Medium Cheese & Tomato pizza
b. 1 Medium Pepperoni Passion pizza
c. 1 Potato Wedges
d. 1 Garlic Pizza Bread
e. 1 1.25ltr Coke Zero 2.
(“Prize”). In addition, ten ”runner-up” winners will each win one large Domino’s pizza of their choice (pizza to be from the menu or create-your-own up to 4 toppings) (“Runner-Up Prize”).Premium crusts and bases may be charged as extra. The Soft Drinks Industry Levy may apply to some drink flavours.
8. Please note that the winner’s prize will be delivered by Domino’s Pizza. For this reason the winner’s name and address will be shared with Solent Pizza Delivery Limited. Instructions on how the winners may redeem their Prize will provided to the winners on contact by the Promoter.
9. The Prize Draw runs from 17.00 BST on 30 June 2020 until 11.00 BST on 3 July 2020 (the “Competition Period”). After the end of the Competition Period all entrants will be collated and five winners of the Grand Prize, and ten winners of the Runner-Up Prize, will be picked at random.
10. The competition winners will be notified via email and/or telephone no later than 1 day after the end of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 1 day of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 1 day or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner .
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
12. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
18. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited (company number 00053301, registered office: St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP).