Summer of Saints Prize Draw Terms and conditions
1. This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 25 or over. The Promoter reserves the right to require any winner to provide valid photo ID so that the Promoter can verify their age.
2. All entrants who meet the above requirements and complete the online form for this Prize Draw at southamptonfc.com, providing all mandatory information, between 10:00 BST on July 25, 2022 and 08:00 BST on August 1, 2022 (“Competition Period”) will be entered into the Prize Draw. There is no payment required to enter.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group/associated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one per unique email address.
5. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Prize Draw is for two (2) winners to each win a ticket for themselves and a guest in the Sportsbet.io box at St Mary's Stadium for a Southampton FC men's premier league home game during the 2022/23 season (“Prize”). Please note that both the winner and their guest must be aged 25+ and use of the ticket(s) is subject to Southampton FC’s ticketing terms and conditions (available at https://www.southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets/ticketing-terms-and-conditions) and the Ground Regulations that apply at St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton from time to time. The Promoter will work with the winner to agree a mutually suitable date (from a list of selected dates) for the winner's Prize however ultimately the date and timings are at the Promoter's sole discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to screen entrants against our internal fan behaviour records and to select alternative winner(s) where an entrant is found to have received a Club ban.https://www.southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets/ticketing-terms-and-conditionshttps://www.southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets/ticketing-terms-and-conditions
8. The Promoter will choose two winners at random from all entrants after the end of the Competition Period.
9. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize (other than that expressly specified above) will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
11. The Competition winner will be notified via email and/or by telephone within 7 days of the end of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter then that winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
14. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
15. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, company number 53301 St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, email: email@example.com